Guin: I'm back and wearing grey


 Is Spring here?

So First and foremost I need to apologize for the lack of posts on my part the past months. I feel as though I say this every post but this time I mean it. I promise to have at least two posts a month (hopefully one per week!) As the weather improves I am sure I'll have more opportunity to take blog pictures! I have a new leather jacket I cannot wait to feature! Ok! So, as I was saying the weather is certainly improving here in Toronto. It feels and smells like Spring! Although it's still not warm enough to go out without a coat, my friend and I celebrated with some amazing gelato, walking aimlessly around the city and going into shops, which has a certain magical feel to it especially when it's not minus fifty degrees (I'm exaggerating but any fellow Canadian understands)! One of the best things about this improving weather is I can wear shoes outside! No need for clunky boots any more! Walking around in my oxfords always makes me feel a little more put together! I realize that I perhaps grey was not the best colour for a post focused on the warming temperature, but it's not quite warm enough for bright colours! Happy Sunday!

What I'm Wearing

Pants: F21
Geometric Top: Joe Fresh
Cardigan: Jones New York
Shoes: Payless
Gelato: Dolce Gelato ;)


Comments

  1. Wow. I have to say, the cardigan is lovely! That darn zipper though...amateur photographers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts