Emma: Not Quite Spring

That cat tail, though 
So, here in Montreal, it's definitely not spring yet. It's been what Gabriel has dubbed "snaining" the past few days - a weird mixture of snow and rain. My cats are getting really antsy because they can hear birds juuust outside the windows! This doesn't mean I'm not indulging in my fair share of florals, though! In other news, I finally have acquired a decent bag for school! As you'll recall, Guin, I had a pretty small satchel-style bag that forced me to carry a billion other bags around with me. As my essays are starting to pile up, I decided that I needed to finally commit to a new, more practical bag. And voila! I know it's massive, but it has a built-in laptop case, carries everything I need and more, and it was only 30$!



I can't wait to see you over Reading Week, Guin!! 

Outfit:
-sweater: Old Navy, sold out
-blouse: F21, old
-skirt: F21, really old
-tights: Joe Fresh
-oxfords: KStudio
-tote: Bueno



Comments

Popular Posts