Emma: A Bit More Casual

After a marathon of essay writing, I just did not want to put on a dress. I was so uninspired, and kind of just wanted to hide in bed forever. I decided to throw on something simple that I would wear on an exam day, for example. Presentable, but comfy! And, you see that lovely Peter Pan collar? I received it in the mail the other day and just had to put it on. It was sewn for me as part of a giveaway from the lovely Klara of The Robot That Had a Heart. She is an incredibly talented sweetheart, and her work is wonderful! I was delighted to find this in my mailbox, and it came with a simple and adorable little brooch too :) I can't wait to start properly pinning it to shirts and dresses!
P.S. You may not have noticed, but I'm excited to mention that I shot these photos in manual, and didn't even cry once! It actually wasn't nearly as difficult as I was expecting and will henceforth be taking all of my photos in manual!




What I'm Wearing:

Sweater: old, F21
Collar: handmade by Klara
Pants: Old Navy
Oxfords: K Studio
Bag: old, Target






Comments

Popular Posts