Reunited: Happy Holidays!




Emma: For the second year in a row, I joined Guin and my boyfriend Gabriel (her bro) for a Christmas Eve family dinner at their grandparents' house. Needless to say, it was absolutely amazing. The amount of love in this family amazes me every time. There was lots of laughter, lots of joy, and some casual dish braking, but this happens at Christmas dinners, I suppose! 




(It was very windy when we were taking these photos...)


Guin: Christmas is definitely one of my favouirite days. Christmas Eve dinner at my grandmas is potentially my favourite yearly tradition (Especially with Emma here!). I made the resolution to take it easy with the three course meal... failed miserably after the appetizers. I've eaten my weight in chocolate in the last twenty four hours... I just want to take a moment to recognize Emma and her awesomeness. In an upcoming photo (where I look bomb) I'm wearing a blue knit scarf... EMMA KNIT THAT FOR ME... Basically best gift ever.... Merry Christmas!




Emma: SO. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!


The dinner table post-gift-giving!

Outtakes: 


Guin in her holiday getup
*THE SCARF*
Gangsta pose
A disgruntled photographer (Gabriel, of course!)

Emma's Outfit: 
dress (worn as shirt): Dynamite, hand-me-down from Guin's neighbor
tights: Joe Fresh
heels: Bait Footwear via Modcloth (sold out)
earrings: Modcloth
Guin's Oufit:
Black dress: H&M
Blu Polo: It's actually my school uniform.
White Knit Jumper: F21 (Emma's...)
Tights: The Bay
Flats: Payless 




Comments

  1. AWWWWWW!!!! You two are so cute! :) Missing you Gweeeeennnnyyy!!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhmm...as the mother of disgruntled photographer, I would suggest a better photo of him!
    Great job you two!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts